Med-View Airline Plc, one of the official carriers involved in the airlift of Muslim Pilgrims to Saudi Arabia, on Monday commenced the airlift of intending pilgrims from Kaduna International Airport. The airline is airlifting 1,600 pilgrims from Kaduna as the first flight took off by 7:10 pm with 313 pilgrims to Prince Mohammed Bn Abdul-Aziz […]
- Warri airport owing N566.4m, NAMA insist October 30, 2018
- FG Earned N1.16 Billion from Rail in 6 Months, Says NBS October 30, 2018
- Three Terrifying Attractions In China October 29, 2018
- VAT Removal from Airfares to Make Domestic Flight More Affordable – Buhari October 29, 2018
- No Missing Names, Govt Says - Set to Start Payment of Ex-Nigerian Airways Staff October 23, 2018
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Subscribe to your newsletter for latest offers and discounts. We will not spam you.