As part of efforts to ease movement of persons and goods between the two West African countries, the modern dual carriage bridge connecting Nigeria to Cameroon would be completed before the end of this year. The construction of the bridge, which is being financed by the African Development Bank (AfDB) is geared towards facilitating trade […]
- Warri airport owing N566.4m, NAMA insist October 30, 2018
- FG Earned N1.16 Billion from Rail in 6 Months, Says NBS October 30, 2018
- Three Terrifying Attractions In China October 29, 2018
- VAT Removal from Airfares to Make Domestic Flight More Affordable – Buhari October 29, 2018
- No Missing Names, Govt Says - Set to Start Payment of Ex-Nigerian Airways Staff October 23, 2018
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Subscribe to your newsletter for latest offers and discounts. We will not spam you.